Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hal was on tonight.

STD count 11.

Hal seems to be in a full panic now and fellated anonymous for the entire show. Kirtaner was even allowed to call in and didn't get cut off. Hal is claiming some sort of surprise for anonymous for the day of the protest; this is Hal so the odds of it failing are 1000%.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FUDAXONG

Hal posted the link himself and told 420chan.

The Real Hal Turner 07/03/08(Thu)06:52 No.17294 [Reply]
I have just uploaded the studio copy of tonight's Hal Turner Show. I encoded it at 24 kbps, so the entire two hours is only 22.8 MB. No need to download those huge files from the other links.
I enjoyed having you guys call-in tonight. I hope you enjoyed the show.
-- Hal Turner
P.S. You know I'm the real one because I will put a line on the front page of my site saying "YES, I really did post the archive on http://83.140.162.107/i/.
Since I'm the only one who can update my site, you know it is really me!

Check his site!

Edit: replaced link to file.
Edited again: Fixed link. Uploaded it myself.

No comments: